As part of our compliance with New Zealand’s Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 we need to verify the identity of new and existing customers.
Completing identity verification
To complete identity verification we may ask customers to for some or all of the following:
- Provide photo ID
- Complete a video call or meeting
- Provide proof of address
- Provide certified copies of documents
We will contact customers to confirm the exact requirements. See Identity Verification Requirements on our support website for further information.
We use best of class security and privacy practices.
Any copies of Identification is held under the strictest confidence and is protected by our security policies/procedure which are enforced by law.
How to provide documents
Documents can be provided in the following ways:
- Secure upload in your Private Box account
- By email – You can email our team at email@example.com
- During your video call or meeting
- By mail – see our mailing address on the contact page